haha!
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 18 2008

Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

The phrase "hen night" immediately popped up in my mind after I read this quote. Anyone else? Lol. Other theories include:

  • Wedding Dress (feathers in a wedding dress?!)
  • Pillow Fight
  • And erm, hunting a chicken? (ROFL!)

I'm still pissed off with the fact that Breaking Dawn is released on 4th August in other parts of the world except America. They're getting theirs on 2nd August. Harry Potter 7 was released on the same day EVERYWHERE but they can't do the same for Breaking Dawn? Hello, the Twilight Saga has already beat Harry Potter's boy wizard ass.

No offence to Harry Potter fans. But that was putting it as mildly as I could.

Anyways, we had drill for GB today (finally!) but we were damn tired after that. Since we're having drill test on 1st August, we're all training more than usual, with stricter rules and all that stuff. We were doing drill for about one hour, but I think it was even more than that because we cut into most of the time reserved for recreation. We have less than two weeks to perfect our drill stage one. Jiayou 28th coy!