|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
GASP!!!!!!
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 13, 2008Tanya: Ah, Edward. I've missed you. ZOMGWTF.ZOMGWTF.ZOMGWTF. OHMYGAWDWHATTHEFU--. I knew this was gonna happen. But still. WTF! Hopefully, she'll be bitch-slapped when Bella turns into a vamp and has krazy vamp-ninja moves and strength. Or something. But holy crap, I just choked on my air supply when I read this!! Stephenie Meyer, you rock. You should be crowned queen of the world, then all twilighters shall be your orc army like in Lord of the Rings. Only, you'll be good and the orc army would probably be made of prettier people and your enemies will be made up of people whose lives are empty cos they haven't read Twilight yet. Boy, that would be sooo interesting. FASTER LAH, AUGUST!!! |