|
yah!
βDon't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.β
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
eight more freakin' days.
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 27 2008"Rosalie: βI'd like to beat you dead.β" Any Twilighter hoping for a Rose/Tanya catfight? I DO! By the way, for those who bought yesterday's Straits Times, did anyone notice anything on the LIFE! section? A Twilight Article! Yay! Haha, if anyone wants to see it, just tell me cos I have it cut and laminated and everything. Just kidding. I didn't laminate it, unfortunately. And also, I'm trying out livejournal. Since, I want a place to put my little experiments on Photoshop, I've created one. But so far, I've only created one entry with about 17 icons, I think. For those with LJ, can add me (: http://violette-traume.livejournal.com/ |