darn.
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 25 2008

Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."


Wow.

(x100000000)

Breaking Dawn is gonna be epic.

Drill again for GB today. I'm all "drilled-out", if you understand my slang.

But I loved badgework. Miss Foo gave us all a piece of drawing block and we wrote our name on it decoratively and after that, we all wrote something positive about each other on that piece of drawing block. This is apparently to teach us that no matter how many bad habits we have or even if we think that we're not good enough or pretty enough or whatever, there are still people who still think that you're great no matter what you feel or what you look like.

(:

But drill was stress. And now, we know that there's a theory test on drill too.

We can't even belok properly. Sigh. We keep wheeling. Sigh.

I really do not want to fail Drill Stage One. It just shows how noob I really am for drill. Yikes.

>_<