|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
The Big 200.
200th post. Whoots!Haven't updated for a while. Ever since I relocated my computer, it wasn't able to pick up any network signals so I suffered from Lack Of Internet (yes, it's officially a disease in my encyclopedia) and I wasn't even able to update. Or chat. Or download. Or enjoy life as we know it. So, today Amariah, Sharon and I started filming for our LA project. Can I just say that it's the most tedious thing I've ever done for a project? Well, it went okay even though Amariah was always laughing nervously before takes. Haha, somehow I think that made me sound sooo... director-y. We're doing it on the homeroom system so as camerawoman (and director) I have to film a bunch of random people travelling through the corridors. Since we did all our filming after school today, the footage mostly included the upper secondary. But then when they finally found me, they took a detour and avoided me. Hah. And after the whole thing, I just realised that I accidentally recorded over that footage with new ones. Gaaah. Now I have to suffer through more and more weird looks. Oh, and people would probably avoid me like a plague. Cruel. What happened to cooperation?! CRUEL. At least Jieying, Rosalyn, Clara, Meiyi and Bhavna (did I miss anyone?) were kind enough to let me shoot a scene with them. Unfortunately, I have to re-shoot it because there was this extra guy who ruined the whole thing. Gah. All my accomplishments today just seem to fail at the end. This is probably some cruel test of fate or something. Grrr. |