ZOMG.
Had fun with Dorna yesterday, even if it was raining like crazy and my shoes got wet and even if I just couldn't keep up with her walking because my feet hurt. Hah.

I've noticed that for every single occasion where I meet up with somebody, I'm either completely early or too late. Gosh, that would suck if I'm going to work someday.

And Dorna's got me hooked on frappucinos. Starbucks frappucinos.

>_<

We just walked around Orchard and just well, gone in and out of stores that we thought had nice stuff. But when we went out of Takashimaya to go to Wheelock's Place, guess what we found at Borders there?

ECLIPSE SPECIAL EDITION, $36.95

ZOMG.

Kinokuniya told us that it wouldn't be available until 3-4 weeks time! And that it would probably cost 40 or more bucks!

They're such rip-offs!

Now I've got Eclipse, a preview of Breaking Dawn, two totally awesome t-shirt transfers that says "TEAM EDWARD" and "TEAM JACOB" (er, I'm in team Edward, obviously) and a poster of the Breaking Dawn cover art with a totally awesome quote from Breaking Dawn that made me squeal and go "OMG!" every few seconds!

Squeal, OMG, squeal!!

And yeah, this is what Dorna did when we ripped off the plastic covering after I bought the book. Clearly I have an excellent poker face.

Anyway! ATC is around the corner. I already bought one pack of chicken noodles (with 5 packets inside) and six cans of canned food. Extra toothpaste for cleaning my mess tin (I have actually no idea how to spell it but it's pronounced this way) and a travel toothbrush. Hmm, six cans of canned food.

Too much?

Seok Yin just smsed me yesterday. She's my group leader! Yay! Felicia, Venus, Lisa and Gracia are in our group too! Yay! And I'm the assistant group leader.

=___________=

Er, what?

Weird, I thought Felicia would be better suited for this role.

Anyways, camps always make me paranoid. What if I don't bring enough? Maybe I should buy extras. What if someone forgets to bring this? Hmm, maybe I should bring some more if someone does forget. See what I mean?

And in the end, I always have a horrible back ache after carrying so much.

>_<