Sweet Addiction.
My newest guilty pleasure :

Man, I love this show! I like it better than American Idol. Hehe. The new season is starting now and there was a lot of great new dancers. There were some past contestants who brought along their siblings and they were awesome at dancing. Tough competition this year, no doubt. :D

Was in another downloading spree last night. No wonder my eyebags look more tired than ever today. Sigh. Anyways, check out these bands : The Spill Canvas, Coldplay, Muse, Dashboard Confessional, Marjorie Fair, The Kooks and OK Go. They're great, especially Muse and The Spill Canvas. Most of Coldplay's songs are kinda slow but they're still nice. My iPod is full of songs from the alternative rock genre now. Not much pop for me nowadays.

Well, I now realize that I look horrible after camp. My skin has become red and dark that it looks tired and worn out even if I feel fine. Especially against my dry-looking hair. Ew. I look totally haggard. What's worse is that I have this horrible dry cough and my throat feels like it's burning. I'm running to the sink every few minutes now. And my voice sounds weird.

Hopefully I'll get better two days from now. Class Chalet! YAY!

I can already predict that Manju will try something evil...