|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Singfest
There's this really big concert on August 2 & 3 called Singfest. Damn, it's 200 bucks. And guess what. One Republic is performing!Gaaaah. I want to see them live. BADLY! So, my holidays are still boring. Thank God I'm finally leaving the house tomorrow, going to Orchard with Dorna. I was planning to go to Kinokuniya to buy Eclipse: Special Edition but I just called the bookstore and they said it's not coming out till mid-June. Which means I still have to wait for a few more days. Sigh. Argh, nevermind about that. Patience is a virtue. But I'm kinda scared that this exact situation might happen with Breaking Dawn too. If it did, I would... Contrary to popular belief (coughYongcough), I'm not rotting away 24 hours at my house. Please, who would? I've been forced to tutor my brother in the afternoons, and since our parents don't come home till night, there's no one to take care of him. So, this is pretty much the reason why I can't go out a lot. =_________________=" Well, I bet most of you are having a nicer time than little ol' me. Yong's in Australia while Amariah's in Malaysia. Heh, I think I'm forever stuck here or something. Shudder. Btw, Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson PWNS. Can't wait for December :D P.S.: Twilight (movie) will be released in Singapore on December 25, not December 12. It's been confirmed. Speaking of Twilight, Breaking Dawn (the fourth book) will be released this August 2 (as you can see by the countdown below, hah!). Apparently, August 1 is the date of a very rare total solar eclipse, followed by a twilight (duh), and a night with a new moon. 12:01 am that very same night, Breaking dawn will be released. Cool, all the Twilight saga's cover names are there! Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! Awesome. |