|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
And we're back on track!
Like, whoa. This is my 198th post.And I'm wasting it on the the topic of : "Nadine's first day back in school ; After the June Holidays". Lame. Anyway, it wasn't actually as weird as it should've been. For me, at least. I was probably too bored anyway and school might relieve some of that boredom, right? OhMyGod, what's taken over me?! Anyway. Enough with the drama for now. I'll get back on topic. Well, lo and behold! Miss Debbie Wong will be gracing us with her presence for every English lesson we have for these two terms! She was kinda funny, so I don't really mind. For today, she made us do this activity where we had to choose something from our bags and use that to describe ourselves. So, I searched inside my bag and the only thing that wasn't a book in it was my pouch, which had my iPod in it. When it was my turn, Ms Wong actually went through my collection! My photos and music! And yeah, I deleted all my videos so she didn't find anything there. The embarrassing part was that she named some of the artists on my song list. One of them was Paris Hilton. Okay, so she might be a total bimbo but I like her "Nothing in This World" song. And okay, I might be arrogant enough to think of myself as too much of a mature, smart young woman to even listen to artists (if you consider her one) like Paris Hilton. But ah, I just laughed about it later. And yeah, she announced to the whole class that I listened to Snoop Dogg. Okay, so the song was a duet with Mariah Carey. Still, it was kind of funny. In an embarrassing, twisted kind of way. The new Geography teacher is... uhm. No comment. Let's see how she handles our class. I'd like to see. Is it me or does that sound sadistic? These two terms, we'll be seeing Mark Chua every week for music again. Sigh. Next year, we'll be seeing him more often for PE lessons. If only I could have those drama lessons again. They were cool. So, these are my new adventures for school. Yay. *_____* |