|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
And so it ends.
I actually made an LJ account, and I have no idea what to do with it. I even made it all pretty and whatnot. Maybe I'll do all the blog-bashing there while this blog will be purely PG-13. Hehehe.And no, I'm not sharing my LJ with anyone. For now. I even put up a fake name. HARHAR. Anyway, today is the last day of our school break. OMG! Wasn't it just yesterday we were released from the gates of hell?! Okay, that was total exaggeration but my brain isn't ready to be filled with educational stuff once again. Or maybe I'm just being a lazy ass (which I usually am). I'm done with e-learning, science worksheet, and now all I have left is that maths homework then I can pack my bag and be all ready for school tomorrow. Oh joy. Hopefully I'm not the only one dreading going back. Gee, I'll miss all the days I can wake up at 9 and just listen to music all day long. Pointless drabble here. Move along... |