1. The person who last tagged you is ? Lee Huiting.

2. What is your relationship with him/her ? Best friends :D

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ? Sweet, caring, likes to twists words, fun and humorous.

4.The most memorable thing he/she has done for you? Erm, put up with my stupidity? LOL.

5. The most memorable word he/she has said to you ? ILY. As in, I love you like a sister/friend type.

6.if he/she becomes your lover ,you will.... ? We're not lesbians. No disrespect to those who are...

7. If he/she becomes your lover , things he/she has to improves on? We can't ever be lovers since we're both straight and she has many many boyfriends and I'm still waiting for Chace Crawford to marry me (which will never happen). So, this is kinda a pointless question :P

8. If he/she becomes your enemy ,you will ...? There's a higher chance that I'll get struck by lightning before that happens.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason will be? Probably be my fault.

10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is ? Buy her a phone so that she'll stop feeling guilty about her old one. If only I had enough cash...

11.Tour overall impression on him/her now ? Huiting reminds me of a girl-next-door type who can be a bit crazy sometimes :P

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you? Erm... I dunno. Ask them.

13. The character you love of yourself are ...? None. Nada. Zilch.

14.On the contrary , the character you hate of yourself are ? I don't hate myself but I don't love myself either. If you're talking about character then I hate the way I procrastinate too much.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is ? Hilary Rhoda or Natalie Portman.

16. For people who care & like you , say something about them. These people have probably done a lot for me and I thank them and love them for doing so. :D

17.(pass this quiz to 10 person ) Er, do I have to?

I'll skip all the rest (sorry Huiting!) because I'm currently doing research for some d&t homework thingy and I'm kind of busy now. :P