Random randomness.
Clara asked me to do this. It's weird.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I have a lover? No, I don't...

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To have this little Death Note. Okay, not exactly a death note but one where whatever you write in it will come true. Hehe, been watching too much anime.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
It will be fabulous. If I'm even gonna be married =___=

#4. Are you confused as to what seriously lies ahead of you?
I'm not psychic so duh, I'm confused.

#5. Whats your ideal lover like?
He shall be like EDWARD CULLEN THE GREAT. (Read Twilight!)

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Er, is there a third option? Like, loving someone and being loved back? It could be 50-50.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Er, does a human Edward Cullen exist??

#8. If the person you seriously like is already attached, what would you do?
Hmmm, I'll try to be poetic about this... "If you truly love someone, enough to let them go, they will always come back to you~"

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Lack of money. And my dad cutting down my internet time.

#10. If you had a choice, what kind of family would you want to be born into?
Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmm...

#11. Is being tagged fun?
Depends on the tag.

#12. no question.
Okay, just a waste of space here. Move along...

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Lots and lots of people~

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Clara? My anime and Ayumi source! She's crazy. In a good way.

#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. A girl needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Tee-hee.

#16. Whats the first thing you do every morning?
Weekday- try to wake up. Weekend- Try to go back to sleep.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Er, I haven't been in a relationship ever so I wouldn't know.

#18. Do you live to love, live to hate or live just for the sake of living?
I live because I'm not dead yet...?

#19. What type of friends do you like?
Hmmm, it wouldn't be fun if they were all the same...

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
They wouldn't be my friends if I dislike them. Duh.