Alerte Beau D'homme!


This is Gaspard Ulliel. Say hi, folks. Hey wait- actually, you should say bonjour cos this guy's french. Anyway, putting his picture here is totally random. But I've been to a livejournal community about Twilight, and some of the fans want him to be Edward Cullen. Haha! He's cute and all but he seems more of the "boy-next-door" type. Not the hot and bothered and "sexy-as-hell" vampire. Haha! I think Rob Pattinson can pull off being Edward. For at least a few hours I guess. But hey, who's real enough to play Edward Cullen?

It's a Twilight thing. You may not understand. Hah!

And... I've got The Host! Another book by Stephenie Meyer.

Yay. I'm gonna start reading it this June holidays. It's about 700 pages long, so, I need all the focus. Haha.

Which reminds me. I have to watch all episodes of Gossip Girl. Just to keep updated (: I heard Georgina turned into a total bitch in the TV show. I thought she was kind of dumb in the books. Hah. There was one time I was really really hooked into watching online television. I remembered watching Ugly Betty, Heroes and GG on some website I forgot the name of. Until there was this day where my internet connection was so freakin' slow and it took me I dunno how many freakin' hours to watch one episode. After that, my interest just fizzled. Sad. Actually, if I watch some of my anime which isn't on Crunchyroll, I have to wait bloody long for it to load too. Gah. I hate it so much that sometimes I just give up and don't watch at all. For the next week or so, at most.

Been having a hard time with my brother. He wouldn't freakin' listen to me even when my dad put me in charge of helping him study. Argh. Dammit. He's not allowed to use the computer and everytime I catch him I remind him of this. Then he asks why. I tell him that our father said so. He then asks why one more time. I tell him, because like that lor. And then, he asks why again.

WTF.

School's been... boring. I guess you could call my school life "bitter" now. It's like, fate is making me go through bitter things at school. What a way to end the semester, huh? Maybe I'm just being overly dramatic. I've been so quiet and... well, unenthusiastic about everything that I could probably count all the things I've said today with two hands. Don't you have that "I-really-don't-give-a-damn" feeling sometimes? I've been having it all this week.

Anyways. Got our results back. Third in class. So, from second last year to third. And I never studied. Wow.

No, I'm not acting proud. I only read my History and Science books two times, stared at my Maths textbook and did nothing for english. So, yeah. Maybe you could empathize my shock.

This is gonna be a looong post.

Anyways, Clean and Clear went to our school yesterday. It's the second of this month's facial talks. Is the school trying to say we're ugly or something?? And oh yeah, Mr Koh showed us these really cool podcasts about this show in Japan called, Ninja Warriors. Haha, it sounds like a lame arcade game. But it's like, this series of challenges where there's a lot of crazy and weird obstacles. Even an Olympic athlete can't complete the last round!

Haha, but there were some really funny competitors. The "Best Wipeout" podcast was the funniest.

And I now love Japanese people and their craziness more.

Yay.

Ooh, and changed blogskin, again. I like this one. But sometimes the picture on top won't load...

Anyways, off to get annoyed by my brother some more. Gah.