ohmygawd!!
OHMYGAWD.



Scream with me people! KYAAAAAAAAAA!

I can't freakin' wait for the movie, dammit!! KYAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, so I should just try to survive till December 12... Gosh, I feel really really excited now!

Twilight ~ yayy ~

Anyway, I've finally tackled my maths and history papers today. It wasn't bad, I guess but maths got me a bit panicky while for History, there was one question I misunderstood. Soo, it was off to a rocky start, huh?

At least the worse is all behind me now. And we've only Science and Language Arts left.

Can't wait for the June holidays! Lots of happening, I guess. Corporal and ATC camp, ice-skating with Dorna, Ayumi-marathon with Clara and Bhavna, class chalet and hopefully something with the deli-crats :D Hopefully we'll have our first official outing as an official group :D

Anyways, back to the Twilight movie. I'll be overseas when it's released! WAAAAAAH. T_T

That means I won't get to watch it with Manju, Bhavna or Dorna. T_T

Or could I tease Bhavna that Edward rocks more than Jacob during the movie! T_T

Sigh, and I don't like the cinemas in Philippines. Couldn't make it to Germany this year so my relatives from there and I are all going to Philippines for a little family reunion. But the best thing is that our back garden at our house is big enough for us to light fireworks for New Year! Hahaha... New Year in Singapore isn't as interesting as wreaking havoc with fireworks at Philippines. Mwahaha.

But still, I really, really hope I won't miss this movie! I don't even know when the DVD will be out! T_T