Hell yes!
Common test 1 is overrrr! Yes! June holidays and fun in the sun, here I come!!

Yay.

Lots of interesting things happened this week, I guess, but today's the most interesting so far. And the celebration party with the deli-crats today was fun! Talking to them about the most random stuff during a meal at Pizza Hut will definitely crack you up, man. And today was no exception. I love these guys!!

:D

But I like the Bishan Pizza Hut better than AMK Pizza Hut =_________=

And I now hate William Ho.

Before going AMK hub, Denise changed shoes because she wanted to leave her school shoes at school. Then Ms Foo saw it and said it wasn't appropriate so she gave us permission to change. So we did lah. Then when we were walking out of the toilet, he caught us.

was walking out of the school.guess who came.
that damn ass-hole.
"who
are you people?" (his tone was chao bu shuang)
"students lah"
"from
which school,how come you all here?"
"this school lah."
"graduated
students is it?!" ( tone super bu shuang again)
"NO,sec 2 students."i was
like- you idiot is it.
"who gave you permission to wear your own clothes"
"miss foo give one"
"miss delia foo arh"
"duh"
"ok,quickly get
out of the school!"
WAT THE HELL,you wan us to go out no need so baichi
right.and we turned cos half our clique was still behind.
turned,HE
SHOUTED:"I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THE SCHOOL RIGHT?"
he should go to
hell.people turn back also got problem -___-and everyone in the canteen looked
at us

Quoted from Denise's blog. She has a more vivid way of expressing utter hatred for him, thank God.

So yeah, I hate William Ho.

Some stupid, annoying, competitive idiots keep asking me how was the exams and blahblahblah. It's getting annoying, arseholes. Please stop before I put a restraining order.

Eeeeh, somehow a happy post turned into a sour one. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Please, spare me.