|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Contextual knowledge. Sigh.
Soooooo.Finally got all my test results back. Okay, I guess, but Maths was a disappointment, as usual. Yikes. Went to eat at Subway with the deli-crats, except for Denise and Dorin. Denise was having a fever so she didn't come to school today. While Dorin... didn't want to eat at Subway. So yeah. Talked crap and fooled around. Harhar. Manju and Yong kept making fun of meeeee! Crap, I couldn't make witty sarcastic comments back because I was too busy choking and laughing. Poor Amariah too. They called her boring.. Haha! Was glad that CIP got cancelled today. Bonding with friends is so beneficial for your self-esteem, especially when they call you obese or boring... Hardy har-har! |