|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
A Challenging Challenge
Yay, the Challenge is tomorrow!The Challenge is this sort-of amazing race around Singapore for GB, in case of those who didn't know already. Shockingly, I'm not very nervous. But still, I'm excited. Group A (my group) is having dinner and a briefing later on. The primary school girls are joining us since they're part of the challenge too! They're so adorable! Especially that Sheila girl! Haha! So, this Saturday (tomorrow) is going to be eventful, I guess. First, the Challenge. Second, I'm (finally!) watching that Narnia movie and lastly, I'm buying the Special Edition of Eclipse! Which has the first chapter of Breaking Dawn (twilight's fourth book) as well as the cover page! OMG, I'm excited! And, this Sunday, will be the MTV movie awards and I've just discovered that they'll be showing the first scenes of the Twilight Movie there! O. M. G. SQUEAL. I have totally fallen in love with Robert Pattinson (the guy playing Edward Cullen.) and he and Kristen Stewart (the one playing Bella Swan) seem to be so freakin' cute together. I've read an interview (click here) with Rob and he said that he only took the role because of Kristen and that she's the reason he took part in the film! Ain't that cute?! And there was another interview with Seventeen magazine and they asked him who's his celebrity crush. He said Kristen Stewart. And what he dreamt last night. He answered Kristen Stewart. SQUEAL. Too bad Kristen has a boyfriend. I'm at the seventeen magazine website right now... Holy crap I just saw a hot photo of Chace Crawford... Awww, it's been a freakin' long time since I mentioned Chace in this blog! He's still looking perfect as ever, I guess... SQUEAL. Haha, I'm feeling pretty fangirl-ish now. First was Chace Crawford, then Gaspard Ulliel and now Rob Pattinson... Aaaah, such a shame that they're halfway across the world now. Sob. I swear I'll move countries when I get a proper job. |