THE! CHALLENGE!
The Challenge.

Well, it certainly was a challenge finding out where the hell we were and where the hell we were supposed to go to today. And according to my phone (which is probably very inaccurate) I just walked about 15000 steps for the Challenge. Gosh, no wonder my feet hurt like hell.

We had fun along the way I guess but in the end it wasn't so fair. Because of the rain, they extended the time were supposed to reach back. If you were late for 1sec to 30 minutes, minus 100 points. If you're late for another one second until another 30 minutes for that, another 100 points. Since my group didn't want to be late, we skipped the last station.

But some other groups just went ahead to finish all the stations and didn't care whether they were late or not. This fact made me pissed off. What, they can just finish all the stations until night while they only get subtracted what, 200-300 points?

Unfair for those who actually stuck with the rules.

Sigh. Since some groups came late, we won't get the results until about Wednesday. Sigh.

Just watched The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian. It was pretty good but I thought that the actor playing Prince Caspian was a bit, er, inexperienced. And a bit unnatural but still, the movie was good.

I remember being so damned excited about today since the Eclipse special edition will be out today. But I just went to Times and there wasn't even a single copy of it! I waited for weeks, months, and when the day finally comes, it's not there!

W.T.F.

I'm pissed off now. Gaah.

=____________________=