Back from ...
I am back!

Yay.

Corporal camp was fine. Met new people, some I didn't really like and some that weren't bad, I guess. Some were weird, some were so enthusiastic that they were obnoxious. Oh, and they gave me too many vegetables. And 28th coy was all split up! Gah, for three whole days I completely missed 28th coy, man. I mean, every single time I walked past any of the girls from my company, I would always say Hi.

First day was a bit awkward. I mean, I was so anxious whether my unknown (at that time) groupmates would like me, so I was really pushing myself to be very enthu. Well, I just hope they didn't think I was too weird. Whatever. Anyways, my groupmates were nice. They were a bit slack-y but other than that they were ok. There were some times that I just didn't understand their behaviour at all but still, they were fine. But the shower time was so bloody short! I barely cleaned myself and almost ran out of time! Gah. This is what I hate the most about camps. And bed and pillows were hard. I kept waking up every single hour.

Second day, my group, Yong's group and some other group was in charge of planning games. Gah, it was sort of chaotic. We had very little time to think of 7 games altogether with only the materials that the officer gave us. So, we hurried, hurried, hurried and successfully thought of 7 games! But in the end, we were told that we only had to use 4 out of the 7 games because of changes in the timetable. I was like, WTF for a moment, until I realised that it would probably be less troublesome.

So the games went on smoothly, I guess. We just got mixed reactions for the different stations. And Ms Foo gave me this sweet little note of encouragement that it made my whole day better. Then at night there was a campfire. My group, Yong's group and another group performed this Shark Attack cheer or something. Haha, damn funny... Even Ms Foo thought so. But after that there was this big thing flying, and I thought it was dying or something since it couldn't even fly properly. People were like, "OMG! It's a bird!", "OMG! It's a bat!", "OMG no lah! It's a giant moth!"

It was gigantic! It was almost the size of two fists or something!

Then for the third day nothing much happened. We were all so eager to go home that I forgot what we all did. Ah, who cares. When the whole camp was over I was so happy being reunited with 28th coy! Haha!

Then after we went back to school, we changed out and then went to J8 with Huiting and Jieying for lunch. Talked a lot about a lot of different stuff. Man, it was like, we all just voiced out everything man. Then after annoying the staff at Yoshinoya (because we stayed for so long talking even after we finished our food :P) we went to our little secret hiding place (little secret hiding place = playground near Haagen-Dazs) and had a little fun. We slid down the blue slides, and our hair stood up after we reached the bottom because of the static! We laughed, laughed and laughed...

So yeah, I'm here now at the comforts of my own home. Hah, this is a freakin' long post so I guess I'll stop here

:D