And the wait is... still going on.
There's a lot of things I hate about waiting. Gah. It's just so unbearable sometimes.

What I'm waiting for? Lots of things. Let's start with the basics.

I'm waiting for my parents to finally give me enough money to buy The Host and the Twilight books.

I'm waiting for the class chalet cos it's probably the only thing that I'll have the most fun with, during the June holidays (and I can't wait to see if Manju does anything evil, I'm mostly prepared.)

I can't wait to have a chance to travel out of this country. Yeah, I'm too poor to travel anywhere else. Harhar.

I can't wait for Ayumi Hamasaki to perform here in Singapore! Gosh, that would be amazing.

And there are things that I really would rather wait longer for, rather than face them after such a limited amount of time. Let's see.

Seperation, since next year I'm very very sure that I won't have the same classmates, at least not 100%. Okay, I'll admit that I don't like all my classmates but still, it wasn't so bad, I guess.

Hm, I also don't want Twilight to end! Haha, this seems pretty shallow but still!

There's a bunch of things I don't want to go through, but hell, I still have to. There's a lot of things I can't wait for, but hell, I still have to. There are things that I don't want to end, but still, they have to.

Hmm, I wonder if I have a thing for motivational speaking.

Last night, I kept having this dream, which keeps ending and stopping. It's like, I see something but then it ends, then later it comes back again and just suddenly stops. It kept going like this till I woke up. I told my mother about it because I was bored, and then she told me that it's a sign that I'm very inconsistent, whatever that means. Woah, since when did she become a dream expert?

Haha, speaking of dreams, I had one before that was completely weird. There were two women, one with black hair and the other was a blonde, wearing these poofy dresses that was like, in the medieval times or something like that having a picnic. I saw a picnic basket and everything. Then there were two horses that galloped toward us, but I couldn't see who rode them. Haha, I wonder if the woman with the black hair was me or something. I dunno. Since I couldn't see her face, only the back of her head. But what would I be doing in a poofy dress having a picnic? Haha, that was funny. Maybe I was dreaming about someone else.

Or maybe it's just a random dream since days before that, I watched Pride and Prejudice...

HAHA!

Hmm, that was random.