1-8-1
One more week to June holidays!

One more week to Corporal Camp! Uhmmm.

Last Friday, the Challenge training. We were at Fort Canning and once again we had this little Amazing Race. But with GPS. Grouped up with Yan Fen, Janelle Rosalyn and Jie Ying. Kept running around and around Fort Canning till my lungs wanted to burst... Haha, but it was worth it cos we won in the end (:


Saturday, had to go for a doctor's appointment so I had to miss the GB meeting. After I got home I started watching all the anime I missed. Tsubasa got more twisted and mysterious, and so did Code Geass R2. Gaaah, so many twists! Love it.


Now, it's Sunday, with completely nothing to do. Just played badminton with my mom and she kept saying, "I don't know how you won that badminton match at school..." Uh, okay. Tyco, I get it. No need to tell me everytime I can't hit the shuttlecock because the plants were in the way. =__________=


So yeah. These three days, I haven't really done anything productive. I've turned Dorna into a total Twilight affectionado, and yeah. I don't regret it since now I have actually something in common with her now. Haha, she always used to complain about that.

I'm bored! Eeek.