Suck-y.
Thursday today. Rain pouring hard, lightning and thunder are even scarier.

This was how my week went, so far.

Monday - Couldn't remember anything. Oh yeah. Badminton theory test. I was like, "WTF do these words mean?!" Still did well though. Oh, and had an interesting conversation with Mr Lai. This is probably the second time I'm talking about it but who the hell cares. We practically stayed back for about half an hour talking to him.

Tuesday - Mwahaha, April Fool's Day! When I reached school, Manju and Huiting ran up to me, both of them with fake-worry faces. They said that Jacquelyn got ran over by a car and was on her way to the hospital already. Didn't fall for the trick though, because firstly, it was April Fool's Day. Secondly, somehow, I didn't really feel worried or anything. Hmm, call it sixth sense? LOL. I don't think so lah... Then for English, Wenhui gave me an oreo cookie. It tasted weird, yet familiar... I knew it was an April Fool's Joke so I just acted naturally and thanked her. Every 10-20 seconds she would look back at me to see if I puked or something. HA!

Found out later it was actually wasabi oreo. Next time, please serve with sushi too! I'm not kidding...

Wednesday - DAMN 2.4 RUN. How come I don't feel tired when running practically 3km for GB while 2.4km for the school is like so, long and tedious?! I think I was one of the last girls to finish the run. Whatever lah, just jog the whole way. But then Mr Lai caught me with that ever annoying bicycle saying stuff like "Running is all about mentality. Know that you can run ... so that you'll run faaaasterrrr." Thank you for your infinite wisdom, oh great all-knowing oracle. Gosh, his bicycle was so annoying that I actually ran up the slope instead of walking like I usually did. Motivation, sia.

Then in the afternoon, had a long, boring and tiring CIP. KJH is a jerk. Gawd, guys have mood swings far worse than women.

Thursday - Didn't have much school today due to the fact that a lot of people, students and teachers, were off to rehearse for the Everland production. There was something interesting that happened though, all in the name of Nicholas Lim.

This was how the conversation went. This was after recess where me, Huiting and Sharon, the only ones left for usual lessons since the other taitais were in Everland or some workshop, were in the classroom and no one was there except for us and the nerds, I mean, Nicholas Lim and friends.

Me and Huiting : Ei, why you lock the door? Later the teacher cannot come in.
Nicholas Lim : Later got pai kia come leh.
Me&HT : Aiyah, why you so scared?
NL : You not meh? They all got gang.
Me&HT : *Looks at each other* *A second later, uncontrollable laughter*
Huiting : *Jokingly* Ha, Nicky Lim, I got my own gang leh. You scared of me now ha?
Me : I'm part of her gang you know. We got steal before and all that leh...
NL : Aiyah, I also got my own gang! My STUDY gang!
Me&HT : *Uncontrollable laughter*
HT : Don't tell me! You all use your books to hit your enemies!
Me : Then they also use their sharp pencils to stab their enemies to death!
Me&HT : *Uncontrollable laughter once again*
NL : What crap you talking? Studying is good for health leh!!
Harvey Lim : *Suddenly appears* He's right you know.
Me&HT : *LAUGHING TILL OUR STOMACHS HURT.*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!