o_O
ZOMGWTF.

I passed my freakin' 2.4...

ZOMGWTF.

Aiyah, I think I'm gonna fail my standing broad jump anyways.

Hmm, I should at least try to think positively, right?


Postive points -
  • Even if I fail, there'll be a re-test.
  • Even if I fail, I know for a fact that my career in life would have nothing to do whatsoever with sports. Or physical fitness tests.
  • Even if I fail, I have the fists to punch anyone who'll dare to mock me.
  • Even if I fail, who the hell bloody cares about my fitness? As long as I'm not overweight or obese then can already lah.

:P

And I finally got my Twilight! Mwahaha...!

So engrossing... This afternoon I was locked out of my house because my brother (who has the key) came home late. And while I was waiting for him I was still reading this book...

:DDDD

And Veoh is so freakin' bloody slow. I want to watch my Code Geass R2 dammit! And my Special A ~~ !

Anime&Manga is <3

And I'm here watching anime and posting when I could be practicing for my jump! Pro, leh.

And the deli-crats pang seh-ed me and Amariah during 2.4 *sob sob*

Hehe, no hard feelings lah. But you could've just dragged us or whatever =____=