Oh, the irony!
Today is one of the most ironic days of my life.

I woke up at 7, despite my PFT being at 10. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just read some more Twilight. 8am, started to shower. Then by about 8.15, was already eating breakfast.

8.30, started to pack. Yeah, I take a really long time just to pack. =____="

8.40, started tying my hair. And it was so freakin' difficult to make an unmessy ponytail with wet hair. ARGH. Then put on contacts and looked for my shoes and socks.

9.05, missed my bus.

9.12, started getting impatient waiting for bus, so decided to take a taxi instead. Waited, waited, someone stole my first taxi, then my second, then... my third.

9.20, called Yong and she told me that they were already in the concourse. I was like, WTF. I scrammed, cursed, and walked all over the place blindly finding for a taxi then I tripped =___="

Found a taxi in the middle of the road (it wasn't moving cos of the red light). Yeah I know. I was so kiasu already, I couldn't even wait till the taxi was near me.

Then thankfully, I made it to school on time. Phew.

Then the MOST IRONIC THING OF ALL TODAY??

I passed my standing broad jump.

Then failed my shuttle run.

OMG, I'm already laughing over the irony!

Stupid pain in the knee. How come it's almost tradition for me to fall or injure my knee before I go for my 5 items test?! WTF.

Nevermind, retest next week. Must not fail that one.

The Challenge training was very, very fun today. Captain's ball with the primary school girls was really interesting, but the game we played after they left was just plain hilarious!

Haha, Denise, Yong, Huiting and Dorin's wackyness is just pure <3

:D