|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Normally I hate Wednesdays but...
Today was funny. I skipped the 2.4 run today and Mr Lai didn't come so some two guys relief-ed him for our PE today. Then Mr Tan was also there so he made me and Jacquelyn station ourselves at the second checkpoint for the 2.4 run.While walking there, I talked crap with Jacq. Then when we got there, the sun was mercilessly shining down on us. Then we got bored for a while sooo... I sat down and I took off my shoes and socks and suntanned my feet. BWAHAHAHA! I even rolled up my sleeves. :P Gah, I hate tan lines. I seriously need a more even skintone :P Seriously, there were old men cycling that were staring at me. But whatever lah, I'd take (minor) embarrassment anytime if it means not having ugly tan lines on my feet and arms :P Funny thing is, some of them even ran around me and Jacq, even if I was sitting in the ground tanning my feet! LOL. Then when the run was over, I walked back to the hall with Jacquelyn. Warning, never ever start a serious conversation with her if the sun's getting to her. She told me my head looked big! Wth? Sooo, got back my maths results today too. I did slightly better for this one compared to my previous maths test on Algebra. But still, it sucked. For me, I guess. Home econs was boring. When the hell are we going to start cooking again? Three whole boring periods for home econs is way too much! After school, while walking to J8 with the delicrats (except for Manju, since she has some NPCC thing), we caught Mr Patrick Goh. The delicrats then proceeded to interrogate him on his girlfriend, him saying stuff like he's been with her for seven years and all that. Yong even pointed out that he still wasn't married when he's been with his girlfriend for SEVEN years. Woah, he got commitment issues ah? And yeah, his girlfriend's from Taiwan. Lol, Huiting was right. And he's 30 and his girlfriend's 27. Lol, I'm like, starting a gossip column already. Speaking of gossip, Chace Crawford and Carrie Underwood are over! omg. Should I be jumping for joy or crying for Chace?? Hmmmm. Btw, I forgot to post about Sharon's birthday. Happy birthday, blithe! I hoped you liked the cheesecake brownies I baked for ya. :D P.S.: My dad's restricting my internet hours. =________= On some days, he even hides my laptop. Like today. But aiyah. I know where he hides it already. How... predictable =____= :P |