Korea, sparkling.
Korean manga, korean drama, korean food.

Now I know why Sharon's so obsessed with Korea. I like their manga (manhwa) already :D And I went to a korean restaurant today to eat and the food was delish ~ !

Korean drama, I 'm not so sure. There's always the typical love-rectangle in it that it makes me bored. But I loved Goong, My Girl and Hello, Miss! Notice something? Two of them include a lot of Korean culture references.

Waaaaah, if only I could go for the school trip to there next year! :D

Another thing I've noticed. Huiting, Manju and Denise are incredibly lovesick nowadays. Yong is officially a sadist... to Dorin, and likes to pair people up even though aforementioned people might disagree. Dorin keeps saying she hates Yong for bullying her but makes no effort to avoid her. And Sharon, Amariah and me are still the same old Sharon, Amariah and Nadine.

Although Amariah has her Umbrella Boy. LOL.

And no, he's a not a guy who likes to sing Rihanna's Umbrella all the time.