|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Boredom can't kill you. Right?
These are probably about one month late but I guess it's not too late to show them. I like the one with the yellow background, where Manju (Britney Harpoon/Enraptured Taitai) is posing like a model... She says she got the inspiration from Blair and Serena x] And Amariah looks sweet (and probably more mature) in these neoprints. Haha... Yong got sick with fever yesterday. Get well soon, dearie! :D Well, it's Tuesday and the week has been uggghh. Yesterday was kind if funny, since there was something interesting that happened during one of the classes for the day. But since I don't really want anyone to get into trouble, I won't tell it here :P After PE, me and the taitais had a funny little talk with Mr Lai. Funny eh, this guy. Dunno why I feel so bored today. It's not like I'm restricted from doing anything. Sigh, I need something to improve my attention span... =___________= |


