Ayu-nite!



Happy Birthday Huiting! Hope you had fun in your little party! Manju throwing the cake at Huiting's face was hilarious!

We had fun organising the event too. Today was just plain fun and hilarious though. When we tried to surprise Huiting with the cake, the candle flame was estinguished multiple times cos of the wind. I was carrying the cake while every few seconds, one of the candle flame will be put out and Denise, Dorin, Manju and Yong tried to light it up again.

Yong kept saying "Don't laugh! Don't laugh! Later the fire no more!" But she said it in such a funny way that we all laughed anyway! LOL.

After we all ate the cake, we made Huiting sit down on a bench to receive our presents. What she didn't know was that Manju was behind. With a pail of soapy, cold water...

We all started giggling and Huiting looked behind, then looked down.

Then screamed. And ran away.

But Manju caught up to her and still threw the water at her! HAHA!

Today was definitely funny. Some more, there was this handsome looking angmoh guy who walked past us then Yong suddenly said, "Hey, hottie!" He actually turned around!! We all laughed so much!!

But there was this time where I used some equipment from the playground where we're supposed to hang to this stem-like thing and then someone was supposed to spin us. Gawd, I feel so nauseous now. No puking yet, though. But, I don't even see why you should know that :P

And I finally gave Clara her overdue birthday present. It's like, 8 days overdue. Gosh, I suck for that. And she finally lent me her new Ayumi Hamasaki CDs! Gosh, Mirrorcle World RAWKS. The music video rocks too. And I'm off to watch Tour of Secret now! <3 Ayumi Hamasaki is <3!