|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Plastic fantastic.
E-learning. Is. So. Freaking. Boring.Damn. It. All the homework that we have to pass up, I'll live up to my name as procrastinator-extroadinaire and do it some other time. Hello? One week, people! Have to go back to school tomorrow for some workshop thingy. Please don't let it be boring or else I'll curse the people who made us go to that workshop. We didn't even ask for it in the first place and they say it's going to be good for you and blahblahblah. Don't these people realize that we won't learn anything if our brain cells are sleeping due to overdose of boredom? Like last year's workshop the school made us go through. I didn't learn a single thing cuz I was too busy trying not to fall asleep. Currently watching Rozen Maiden on Crunchyroll. I need more anime/manga to keep me busy! Rozen Maiden's kinda cool though. I'm only on the second episode and it's getting interesting.. And I'm so happy that they published manga on Crunchyroll too! Waaaaiii, I can now see all the latest Ouran and Vampire Knight manga there! Ohohohohohoho... Must read!! Ouran and Vampire Knight! Rozen Maiden is worth watching too ^_^ Don't blame me for any nosebleeds, hyperactivity, excessive high-pitched screaming, fangirl-ism, brain damage, trauma or anything between or near these lines. :D
|