MAROON 5 ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF!
I know that I have a science test tomorrow and that I suck at science and therefore should be studying right now... but I just couldn't resist!



Left to right : Jesse Carmichael ; Keyboards, Matt Flynn ; Drums, Adam Levine ; Vocals, Mickey Madden ; Bass, James Valentine ; Guitar

MAROON 5 ROCKED YESTERDAY. I THINK I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE NOW. IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The concert was f*cking incredible! The concert started when we were waiting for the band to come out, the stadium suddenly got dark. Then suddenly "Harder to Breathe" started playing and then the spotlights were turned on, revealing the one and only Maroon 5. I swear, once we heard the tune of the song and saw their faces, all of the people in the audience stood up and screamed their lungs out! Although they only sang a handful of songs, I think they still rocked! Well, I stood the whole time, screaming their lyrics and taking photos! xDDD

Their Wake Up Call performance was the best! She Will Be Loved, Sunday Morning and Makes Me Wonder were really cool, too. I loved how they mixed up some of the tunes for some of their songs though Adam got most of the spotlight :x Lol, they're Maroon 5, not "Adam Levine and four other guys whose names we don't know".






Some eyecandy for ya'll. (I don't wanna get sued or anything for posting these up, so let's hope I won't :D)

Okay lah! Most of the pics have Adam in it. Couldn't help it! There was this really interesting part where the band was playing the tune for Sunday Morning and he was saying some stuff sort of seductively. Damn! There was also this part where Jesse was jumping on the drum set. Lol! Loved how they continued the show though. It was like, song after song, just continuously playing, not boring the audience at all. They started the show with "Harder to Breathe", then "Makes Me Wonder" and so on... And for every other song, they would just play the tune first, creating the atmosphere and sort of like, making us anticipate Adam's singing. Very, very cool. My mom didn't expect their performance to be so good, 'cause she thought that Adam Levine might just be a pretty face :x

Haha, she said she's been proven wrong :D And they were so good, the audience even danced to their songs even if they were ballads xD

"If you're in the front row and you're not even dancing, that's just bullshit." -Adam Levine (KYAAAAA!)

But two hours wasn't enough for meeee! I want more Maroon 5!!! >_<

Oh well.

I'm forever greatful for the camera with those long range lens my dad bought and for the concert tickets my mom bought. Nice decent view :D

And I shall guard my 250mb worth of Maroon 5 pics with my life xDDD 10 mega-pixels is like, woah.

:D



This was definitely one of the most unforgettable experiences in my life ~ !