Love, hate, sunshine and ice.
I hate my science teacher.

Seriously, she made the whole class stay back for almost half an hour just to finish a freakin' worksheet. Is she having her menopause or PMS or something? We were supposed to be dismissed at 12.30 but because of her, we were dismissed at almost 1. Ugh, damn.

Thanks to Joanne, I finished my paper. Tyty!

After school, ate at Pastamania with Manju, Huiting, Yong, Amariah, Sharon, Denise and Felicia. Lol, lots of people.

I *heart* these guys. They made me laugh too much today, the perfect thing to help me forget my insufferable science teacher's behaviour today. Denise was on the floor laughing. WAH! I want to tell you all what Yong and Manju said to make her laugh a lot, but I freakin' can't remember it all! Eeeek. Lol, and we saw Denise's boyfriend.

Hah, no comment.

Pastamania put too much cream in my pasta. =________= I couldn't finish it. Amariah devoured the cheese and me and Sharon joined in. Denise spit out the fusilli in a bowl and then Yong, Manju, Huiting and Felicia added all sorts of stuff in it, until it looked dis-gus-ting.

After that, fooled around at our not-so-secret secret spot. Yong and Manju had fun making fun of Edison Chen and Cecilia Chung, eh?

XD