|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Happy little Thursday.
Workshop was ok. Semi-fun, but as usual, the "I-dunno-if-I'm-really-going-to-bother-applying-this-in-my-life" scenario is there. The coach was nice though. At least she wasn't uptight.I'm a linguistic and interpersonal person! Yay me. Watched The Leap Years with Manju, Veno and Huiting! Watch this movie for those who want a tearjerker and some romance. Unfortunately, Manju was looking for neither so she sort of ruined the mood in some parts. Memorable quotes for Manju herself (note; the words aren't accurate but somehoe around there :P ) : "Orh, you crying ah?" "Why so many Corinne May songs?!" "Aiyah, Corinne May again." "*Giggle* Corinne May again!" "She looks like she's in pain when she's running in those boots." "Her boobs are bouncing when she's running!" I was laughing more than I was crying! I didn't even get a chance to cry but I wanted to! Curse you, Manju. But ILY for telling me about the Gossip Girl and Reckless books at the library :) Memorable lines from Huiting: "Aiyah, so romantic the scene but then they show OCBC logo." "Why? Why must the older version of him be so ugly?" "Where's the mole, ah?" I love these people :D And Pepper Lunch rocks! :D Had a nice little talk with Veno during our bus ride back home. I missed that one about her the most :) I was a little relieved that she still missed KCPSS and all of us, and that her new environment isn't all rainbows and butterflies, because if it was, I was worried that she wouldn't even think about us or her sec 1 year with us. But still, I was a bit uncomfortable hearing that she's going through some hardships as well. Jiayou Veno! Keep on going forward! This goes to the rest of us too! Since one of the topic for today's workshop was about self-esteem, it got me thinking. What's keeping me from being the one of the best? What's keeping me from "walking when I could run?" What's keeping me from moving forward? What's making me pause and stop? Today was certainly an interesting Thursday. |