|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Compromise : The art of dealing with stuff you don't like dealing with.
GB today! Yay.Devotion took longer than usual but the guy who talked to us was kinda funny so I didn't complain much. After that was badgework and not much happened. Then drill... march, march, march. Nadine, please remember, 90 degrees and posture. But because of all these, we only had about 15 minutes of games. We played VIRUS/Husband and Wife/whatever you call it game where there's a runner and a catcher. Then there's groups of two around the place and if the runner clings on to one person, that person's ex-partner will be the new runner. This game was really familiar and we played it a lot of times before but today was still fun! Ms Ng and Ms Png were so enthu, screaming when they were the runners and clutching to another person as if there life depended on it. The forfeit was damn funny! Jaselyn, Jieying, Shireen and I think Hui Yun were supposed to write "I *heart* Girls' Brigade" with their butts! Jaselyn was so funny doing her forfeit! But in the end, we sort of got "punished" by Ms Ng for falling in late. Again. Twice in a row. GB girls are two-faced. Including me. HAH. Yikes. If we continue being late till the day we have ATC, I can bet that the punishment will be way, way worse. And one more thing. Me want to be in drill commitee! Whoo! Drill is cool, man. And HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DENISE THAM! Liked my present, I hope... :D And contacts make my eyes dry. I think I have to practice my teary-eyed face to hydrate my eyes. Maybe it could land me to one of those drama films! Mwahahahaha! |