Bishounen goodness!
Finally, after days and weeks of searching for another anime to watch, I've finally found one that got me hooked by the first episode! Yay...







Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion.


Honestly, the title sounded really boring at first because it sounded Victorian, and I don't like Victorian anime =_______= But I read the reviews and they were all positive. When I finished watching the first episode, I already fell in love with it!

Lol, I sound like an otaku.

The protoganist, Lelouch vi Brittania, is like, the second Light Yagami so far. He has the brains and everything but you're not very sure if he's fighting for good or evil, just like Light. And instead of a death note, he's got Geass powers, which means he can control people's minds just by looking at them.

So cool!!

But I like this anime better than Death Note (gasp!), don't know why.

Peace out, yo!