YUCK.
Today sucked. We (the sec 2s) found out that we have E-learning three days before the March holidays. Or was it during the March holidays?

Whatever. All I know is that e-learning sucks. Hours and hours on the computer watching videos of ... educational stuff.

*SHUDDERS*

Huiting didn't come to school today 'cause of fever and sore throat. Lucky her, she didn't get to run 2.4km for PE. Another reason why this day sucked is that Mr Lai made the starting point way, way before the actual spot where were normally supposed to start. And one of the checkpoints was farther than usual! I failed. Harharhar.

As if I bloody care.

Or am I just spewing out excuses?

As if I bloody care.

Science test tomorrow, new maths chapter melted my brain off and the homework's completely going to melt away what's left of my brain.

And damn! I wanted to watch Gossip Girl today!

You're wondering why, 'you got so much homework then why you still blogging??'

Hmm, I think I'm crazy about blogging. Heh.