|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
There's nothing wrong with me. It's just that you're not as open-minded.
I change hobbies faster than...Er, I don't know but I kinda change hobbies frequently. Same with interests and all that stuff. Hm, now it's Heroes, Granado Espada, and Ayumi Hamasaki. I feel like I've betrayed Clara somehow. I completely have not watched any anime or read any manga since late last year. I've been more into gaming and TV shows which show real people acting and more on English music rather than Japanese ones... 0_0 Maybe I need to catch up on my anime. I haven't watched Bleach or Tsubasa in months. Since like, what, October?! Gah, I need to catch up on my Tsubasa. At least Bhavna's there to tell me about the latest updates on Bleach. Ha. Congratulations to Manju PM for discovering love today. Hahaha! With someone, wink wink. Once again, had a nice conversation with Sharon on our ride home on the MRT. Haha, maybe I should take the MRT more often with her. One thing we talked about was why some girls changed crushes so fast. Gah, I'm being all therapist mode again. Maybe I should just cut to the chase. At the end of the day, there might be two types of romantic love. One that lasts a lifetime, and one that seems like a candle, where the flame only lasts for a while and the wax melts till the candle's all distorted. Confessions of a lost, confused heart. |