Red is so totally in right now.
Happy Chinese New Year, yo!

The song, Gong Xi Gong Xi keeps playing in my head. Make it go awaaaayyy!

Well, to all those who celebrated, make lotsa lotsa money from all those red packets! So that you can treat Nadine to free lunch and the sort.

Mwahaha.

Just kidding...

I played sports today. Played badminton and cycled around Toa Payoh. Which reminds me. It was exactly 4 years ago that I first learned how to cycle! HA!

Manju just smsed me that Juno will be NC-16 in Singapore.

(Click here if you have no idea what Juno is.)

Manju even commented that maybe a few years from now, they'll make movies NC-16 just because someone says the word "shit".

Wow, how nice.

That was sarcasm, thankyouverymuch.

I'll tell you the most interesting thing that happened today. My brother was going through his science book when he saw the word atom. My mom then asked him what an atom was after he finished studying.

My mom : What's an atom?
My brother : The thing that comes before winter?
Me and my Mom : *laughing so hard*

Atom, autumn. Geddit?

LLLOOOOOOLLLL!!!