Philosophical stuff can be so pointless, sometimes.
It's funny. A couple of days ago, I was complaining and whining that this week was going to be hell because there were too many tests that my poor brain can handle.

Now that the week is over, I didn't really think I was that pressured to the point that it was suicidal. We learned new stuff during lessons of course, while still trying to remember the old topics so that we could at least pass the tests that are bound to come soon. But yeah, it wasn't as if like, we were slowly dying or something.

Now I feel kind of stupid for whining too much even before we sat for the tests.

And now that I think of it, I whine too much in general. And that I sometimes assume the worst of things. That my goals aren't as clear as they ought to be. And that sometimes, when I do keep a goal in mind, I don't actually do anything to go farther in reaching that goal.

Don't you just hate when that happens?