The Midnight Sun.
I just finished watching a Song to the Sun (Taiyou no Uta)!!

It made me cry! This movie shall forever be one of my favourites. Clara, if you're reading this, please watch it too! YUI's the main character!


CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE TO WATCH!!

It's gonna be one of the best 2-hours of your life, watching this movie.

Btw, it's in Japanese with English subtitles. =D

Must watch!

And I've started watching anime and reading manga again ^_^ Lately I've been treating Cruchyroll.com like my haven. Ha.

I'm still the CLAMP fan, reading Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC (no, it's not porn. In Japan, 'xxx' means "_____" which means, blanks.) Both of them don't have any anime series as of now, so I'm just reading the manga. They look nicer there, anyways.

And I've started watching this series called CLANNAD. It's nice, funny, light-hearted but I think the series will get more suspensful sooner or later. I'm still watching the second episode as I'm typing this. Hell, the girls can kick the guys' asses, which makes it a good enough anime for me to watch. ^_^ But it's kinda cute too, and funny =D

CLANNAD IS JUST A CLICK AWAY...

Nadine ; Anime Freak and "anything-Japanese-obsessed" once again. Be proud, Clara Sim! Haha.