A little trip to Orchard road, minus the spending and lavishness.
Went to Orchard to meet my mom. And somehow, she actually agreed to let me buy contacts! Whoo!

Last year, when I even mentioned the words "I want contacts", she'll say something like "when you're older, when you're older". Woah, does this mean I look growned-up in her eyes now? Or maybe she just got annoyed when I asked her too many times.

Damn shiok! Seeing clearly without specs!

So, walked around Orchard alone, since my mom had to get back to work. Princess Diaries 9 is out and Meg Cabot says it'll be the second last book in the series. Sob.

Mia and J.P forevah!

Walked around Takashimaya, saw all the branded stores and suddenly felt like I was a misplaced, pennyless, not-nearly-as-fabulous-as-Serena-and-Blair character from Gossip Girl. Ahh, the wonders of imagination. Stella McCartney, Chanel, Burberry. Pretty pretty clothes at sky-high prices. Ahh, the wonders of human greed combined with creativity.

School was kinda entertaining today too. Mr Xavier, our relief maths teacher, was leaving today but he said that our class was the most "fun class" he taught. Ha! Of course, Yong, being her daring self, asked him some pretty embarrasing questions. Yeah, I don't think he'll be able to forget us now!

During MT, camwhored with Bhavna. LOL. I'm not going to post the pics here though! I looked faaat.

And we got our lanyards! We are now complete, official Lance Corporals!

Short and boring post for today. Full of random stuff here and there but as usual, my memory's failing me. Oh, and yes. I need to lose weight. I won't believe anyone who'll say "You look okay, lah," unless I see the results for myself... Must get rid of baby fat!

Wish me luck. HA!