|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Imperfections bind this world closer. Miscommunication tears it apart.
I love catchy titles. BWAHAHA.I was on the same bus as Thenappan today! He was like, looking around, then he saw me, squinted and o_o I laughed, and he laughed too. LOL. Damn, I'm missing my primary school. I wanna see Kelvin Spindler again. My oh-so favourite seatmate which I used to kick in the shin for annoying me. Ahh, good times. Er, yes. I'm a violent little girl. But Thenappan said he'd grown taller and more handsome. HA! As if that guy wasn't tall enough! What, does he have to look way down to see me now? I am so vertically challenged. Should I go back to my primary school tomorrow? Hmmmm. Anyways, I'm trying to decide what I should wear tomorrow for school. We're allowed to wear home clothes for the CNY celebrations... I've got two red tops and three bottoms to choose from. Sigh, tough choice. No, really. I'm serious. |