Gossip, Scandal, Betrayal. It's a delicious life.
I'm going gaga over Gossip Girl.

I can't wait till I finish this series and see what's gonna happen next. I'm already on the fourth book! HAH.

Manju's been watching the TV series while poor old geeky me was stuck reading the books only... But I did a little research on the TV series and it said that it's a whole lot different from the books. But heck, I know the link for the series already and it won't take long for me to start watching it...


Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald! OMG, *swoon*

Carrie Underwood is dating this gorgeous, gorgeous guy. That lucky bitch woman. Eheheheh... Can you see those pretty blue eyes of his? Manju, he's hotter than your Zac Efron. HA!

The guy playing Chuck Bass is kinda hot too, despite his character being an asshole in the book. In the TV series though, he's less of an asshole. I think... Since he's actually dating Blair.

Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass. No, he does NOT look gay in this pic.


He's got a british accent in real life to boot! HA! Can you see those eyes of his too? It's like, he's looking directly at you, and only you... As if you're the only one in his mind... and that he wants to be only with you~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I should have "hopeless romantic" stamped on my forehead! Haha!

Why can't more guys be as hot as them?! Everywhere I look, it's full of geeky, nerdy guys who are too busy with their own stupidity to ask a girl out and take her for a romantic date.

Or maybe they scare off girls cause they're "fugly", as Yong would say...

I should so totally migrate to America or something =______= Or maybe go back to Germany =______=








Hehe.