|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
the end of the rainbow, the end of the day.
OhMyGawd, I'm going to finish the Gossip Girl books soon. I've just borrowed books 8-10 and now, I've only got the 11th book and prequel left. YAY!At first, I didn't see book 8 at the Bishan library but when I went over to the one at Toa Payoh, we'll, I got lucky. ^_^ I got even luckier when I saw Cecily von Ziegesar's Notorious book, the second book in the 'It Girl' series at Bishan! Whoot. Soooo, that's four books. And I've borrowed all four of them. Maximum number of books I could borrow is 4. But then, when I went over to the 'C' section, hoping to find the 8th book in the Princess Diaries series (which I didn't), I saw Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood. OMGWTF. I didn't even know there was a fourth book when this is one of my favourite series too! Waaaah. But I couldn't borrow it anyways. Sigh. Hopefully, it'll still be there when I return one of the gossip girl books when me and Manju are done reading it. Well, change of topic. Normally I hate Mondays, since it's like, the sign that another 5 days of work, school or blahblahblah is coming. But today was kind of interesting, really. Why, you ask? (Or maybe you're not even asking at all but you're just reading through this whole post blindly...) We've started on chapter 5 of Science! Sexual reproduction, whoot whoot! You can expect that plenty of laughs were heard in our little science classroom. This was definitely the first ever science lesson in 2008 that I didn't have the urge to sleep in! Good job, me! LOL. And we watched these really, really sad short films during english class. Let's just say that I might try to respect and appreciate my family more... Line of the day : "Ei, don't get 'sex-cited, ah!'" - Miss Lau (sp?), my science teacher. Geddit? Excited, s-excited? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! |