Ayumi-sama is the greatest.
I LOVE CLARA SIM OF 2-LOVE FOR GETTING ME AYUMI HAMASAKI'S LATEST ALBUM, GUILTY!!!

Oh my God, you have no idea how much I've been waiting for this album. What's more is that there's a DVD included in the package so I can watch Ayumi-sama's music videos without having to go to YouTube!

YAY. Best birthday present evah. Even though it was a tad late, but no worries. You're forgiven, Clara! :D

Ayumi's gonna have an Asian tour this year~! Please come to Singapore, Ayumi!! I'll do anything in my power just to get to see you live! But the concert better be before June or else Clara won't be able to go! Yikes.

Ayumi!!! PLEASE INCLUDE SINGAPORE IN YOUR ASIAN TOUR~! I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE (unless Clara can achieve the same level of overjoyness as me...) IF YOU PERFORM HERE IN SINGAPORE!!

Speaking of concerts, guess who managed to score tickets to the Maroon 5 concert this March...

:D