Wake up and smell the daisies. Whether they're dead or not.
Gah.

Been so freaking moody this days. One moment I'm so freaking happy then the next moment, I'm freaking annoyed.

Well, today, I forgot all my emo-ness from yesterday. Dunno what made me feel like that, probably one of those moments where you completely remember every single bad thing that happened during the week then the next moment you feel like screaming someone's head off?

Yeah, probably one of those moments.

Let's see. Bad things that happened during this week...

Crap. Too many to remember.

I hate school. I love my seeing my friends but the idea of going to school just disgusts me. Nevermind that five days a week (now six, 'cause of GB) I have to see that building where "learning takes place".

Don't make me barf.

GB has been so-so. We had a handful of sec ones coming in for the trial but I'm kinda scared. What if no one wants to join GB?! NOOOOOO~!

But yeah, GB has been kinda boring (OMG, I never knew how painful it is to type this words). I hate the fact that we're doing extremely noob-ish drill. Stationary drill, some more. Standing under the sun, only turning right, left or 180 degrees or taking dressing. It's boring, but some of the other girls from my batch (probably me included) still can't get some things right. Like bending the knee 90 degrees or maybe doing a command before the staff sergeant finished saying the command. (Er, more like shout?)

Don't get me wrong here, people. I love GB to bits till the day I die but lately, it's been, uh, uneventful. =_______=

Lately, I've been playing less GE. Cuz I have no more time left! It's frustrating! My main team is only level 67!


Main team : Nadeshiko (fighter : melee attacks), Elyon (elementalist : magical elemental damage) and Justin (scout : healer)


Okay, my highest team is 80+ lah, but I don't use that team as often as my main!

GE is a part of my life. You don't like it, then STFU and leave.

Watched Heroes all day today. LOL. Star world had a Heroes weekend marathon. Glad to say that I've fallen in love with this TV show again!! I want Eden McCain's powers! Persuasion. Make people do what you want them to do. Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Actually, I'd want any of their powers. I'm too bored with life, needing something exciting =_______=

If only my life didn't have to be so boring. Things are so damn predictable and constant, it's as if I have a time table for life.

Please, I'm not that much of a "good girl", you jerks.