Sunday Morning, sun is shining...
I just remembered Rachel telling some of the GB girls yesterday that MOE banned the duck-and-frog walk in their PE curriculum.

o_o

WTF? We should report it!

I mean, that exercise plus the 2.4 run gave me 3 whole days of leg pain! That's not exercise, that's torture.

Hey, I'm not soft, okay? I'm steady :D

LOL. Anyways, was watching videos on YouTube when I saw a music video of Coldplay's "The Scientist". This song rocks, I tell you. A bit melancholic but it's really, really nice.

Second thing... Veno, how the heck do you know where to find TV shows on the 'net?! I can't even find any on YouTube except for my anime!

Still, I love you :D

And Manju, thanks for the Perfect - Pretty Little Liars book excerpts! I love you people...

Oh yeah, my computer came back to life yesterday. I don't have to play GE on this crappy computer. One hour of gaming, poof! Overheat, liao.

Well, Brisa's officially moved now. Oh man, it was really sad actually. I heard her play the piano during LSA, Somewhere over the Rainbow.

Instead of it being a hopeful song, it made me really, really sad. She was leaving, migrating to somewhere halfway across the world. Although I've only known you for one year, it was really fun being with you. I remember all the times I listened to you play the piano, and it always made me smile. Even though I know very little about you, I really appreciate all the times that you accompanied me during all the Foreigners' meetings and events. I remembered playing with the sparklers with you during that Mooncake Festival dinner at the school roof...

I also read Clara's post about Brisa leaving. It made me all teary.

Well, in a couple of months, it would be Clara's turn to leave. I would most likely cry for hours. And everytime she'll pass through my mind, I'll go teary.

Damn. The good people are leaving while the bad ones still stay. Why can't Nicholas Lim move to Afghanistan or something? I wouldn't shed even one single tear drop on him. I would most probably jump for joy and scream my lungs out, "NICHOLAS LIM, YOU'RE GONE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Did you know? Last Friday was Prize-giving, he was sitting beside me and he kept bugging me to tell him my percentage. And so, I did lah. He was getting bloody annoying.

"Aiyah, you beat me by only one percent! Nevermind lah, your maths and science suck."

I. HATE. YOU. NICHOLAS. LIM. YOU. FUCKING. BASTARD.

And my maths and science do not suck.

Then, there was another girl sitting beside him who was part of his CCA, Npcdcc or something like that. He kept complaining to her that their sec ones suck because they don't know drill. They're sec ones, you bastard. They don't know drill because Primary School doesn't teach drill unless you were in a uniformed group in Primary School. And that they're "very annoying leh, they talk so much."

That's called hyper-ism. You don't have it so don't blame other people who are hyper just because you aren't one.

Even Janelle (who sat two seats from him, next to his CCA-mate) thinks he's damn annoying. And he kept showing off his marks to his CCA-mate.



Burn in hell, Nicholas Lim!!!!!!!