|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Monday, the beginning of the end.
It's Monday again.Sigh, Monday blues. Ms Lau didn't come for Science again. Today was ok, I guess. A bit boring though. Nothing much happened. Maths - So many homework! Then there's a test this week, and another History test next week. Structured questions! GAAAAAAH! This is kinda lame but I think I've finally realized what's wrong with me the whole week. I've been to shallow, that's why. I shall not care about what other people will think about me. They won't have any power to control me, or change my life. I'm the one who leads my own life and I don't have to care about what everyone else thinks. If people think I'm a nerd, then let them. If people think I'm a push-over, then let them. If people think I'm easily overpowered, then let them. It doesn't mean that I am all these things just because someone says so. It didn't come from my own mouth so why should you believe them? Or is it the way I dress? The way I walk? Where I come from or what I'm doing? Then who the hell are other people to judge me? I'm my ownself. I don't belong to any human. I will not be intimidated by other people just because what, they're more popular than me? They belong here more than me? They're not as insignificant as me? Think again. |