The Halcyon Days.
I love MRT rides with Sharon.

She's the person who gives me advice when I'm in need of a "make sense of life" dose. Sharon, I love you =D

PE was sucky today. I didn't make it to the other end of the hall in 8 standing broad jumps so I had to do 5 push-ups. Eeeyah, it's that time of the month lah, teacher.

But yeah, I suck at standing broad jump. Just goes to show that I have short, fat legs.

Or maybe it's because of my leg bone structure. If you're EXTREMELY observant enough, you'll notice what's wrong with the structure of my legs. No, I don't mean it's just fat. I meant the bone structure, dumbass.

Gaaah, health screening again. Then later the whole cahoots about my spine from the nurses and doctors. Then need to see doctor again. Aiyah. Troublesome.

Let's see. Let's make something productive in this post, shall we?

I'm going to make an extremely late New Year Resolution list.

Nadine's (extremely late) New Year Resolution List.
  1. I'm going to study more for exams and tests. Not just study one day before the actual test.
  2. I will work hard to go to the triple science and double maths stream next year.
  3. I will appreciate, and be nicer to, my family. Especially to my little (annoying) brother.
  4. I will provoke my parents less when they're angry.
  5. I will learn a new skill this year. Guitar? Dancing lessons? Learn intermediate Japanese? Time will tell.
  6. I will share my problems with someone else. I won't keep them just to myself anymore.
  7. I will buy birthday presents to all my closest friends this year, no matter how much they might've pissed me off last time or whether or not they bought presents for me for my own birthday.
  8. I will have more patience with people, and I will not easily be angered and then keep that anger to just to myself.
  9. I will take better care of my health and appearance.
  10. I will take better care of the blemishes on my face.
  11. I will fantasize less of acquiring superpowers like those guys from Heroes. (Damn, this might be a bit hard.)
  12. I will read more.
  13. I will reach level 100 - Veteran by end of this year in Granado Espada.
  14. I will be less shy and coy this year. If I want to say something, I will say it.
  15. I will maintain my weight to about 50kg or less.
  16. I will convince at least one person to play GE this year, provided that they be at the same server as I.