MISSING YOU~!
Clara still in China. I have no one to invite to in Bishan..
T_T

Anyway! Blogger is being sucky to me. I TRY to upload pictures in the posts but the outcome is some picture which looks like it's been smothered by charcoal.
See it for yourself.


So, I have no idea whether this is my connection's fault or Blogger's fault. But I really have some stuff to show you all.

Okay, so last Saturday, I finally watched the Golden Compass! WOOT!

Nicole Kidman rocked as Mrs Coulter and as a villain. Daniel Craig did what he did best. Being a bad-ass good guy. Tee-hee.

It really does remind me of Wolverine. LOL.

Okay, so this is what happened on my eventful Saturday. After I came back home from the movie, I decided to play GE as dinner wasn't ready yet. (For those who think I've been talking too much about GE and is fed up, please don't visit my blog anymore to save yourself, and myself, the trouble).

Well, it seemed that I missed an in-game event that happened. The event was called "Coimbra Nimrod Bridge Invasion". Coimbra Nimrod Bridge is a bridge (oviously) that connects a town called Coimbra, to other places where monsters roam. In GE, once you're in a town, it's not possible for a monster to enter, thus, you cannot attack.

Well, the event was that monsters of all level, from the insanely hard to beat to the normal monsters, would show up at the Nimrod Bridge to try to invade Coimbra and terrorize the town of Coimbra and wreak havoc. And us, as players and citizens of the world of GE (well, the good citizens), have the job of stopping the monsters so that the town would be safe and happy.

Actually, I was too late for the event and I missed the whole shindig at the Bridge. But when I logged in and found myself in the City of Auch, my starting town, I got pwned by the huge monsters with insane health points. Hell, they killed my three-person team with just one hit/punch/kick/stomp/magical vodoo-stuff. And I couldn't even freakin' attack 'cause it was a town!

So, I spent a few minutes gaping at the screen when a message from my Faction mate appeared. He told me that they lost the battle of evil and thus, monsters have invaded ALL the towns of GE. From Coimbra, to Cite de Reboldeux to the City of Auch where I start my journey in GE.

He told me that if I could, I should teleport to Cite de Reboldeux and save my starting point there. So I followed his advice by logging out, logging back in and "chiong-ed" to the teleport machine called the WayPoint and teleported to Reboldeux.

And look what I found! (Photobucket pics, tell me if they don't work)


Flickr