Hey, there.
Well, Christmas is over.. How was yours?

Mine.. was less than satisfactory. In fact, I sort of prefer my old Christmases..

Well, on 24 december, my family and I went to the chalet that we booked at East Coast. My parents invited a bunch of people I've only met probably once before in my life for a Christmas Eve party. Well, I wasn't really that disturbed because parties are supposed to be fun, right?

Well, not all the time.

I completely didn't expect it but there were completely no people my age in that party. The only people there below 25 were me, my brother, and two toddlers. Imagine my shock. And so, for the rest of the night, I've been in a bad mood. I tried calling some people but the connection was terrible. The only person I managed to call was Dorna and I only talked to her for 15 minutes before my dad keep nagging at me to hang up.

The only thing I liked in that party was the food. The carbonara was divine.

So I spent most of my Christmas eve with my brother, stuck upstairs doing random stuff while he plays with his PSP. Then my mom came up to come check on us. Then my dad came up next, holding a glass of red wine..

Then I told him I wanted to try it myself. LOL.

Suprisingly, he obliged! He went downstairs, then came back with a glass for me.

Well, I was kinda scared you know. Drinking alcohol for the first time :P

But my dad told me that red wine was good for blood curculation and one cup won't damage your liver completely and blah-blah-blah..

Err, so I dipped my finger inside then licked the red liquid. Well, the taste wasn't bad, I guess.

So I took one big gulp, feeling the taste on my tongue and pass through my throat...

After that, I had to control myself from throwing up.

Okay, honestly, red wine doesn't taste bad. It's sort of bittersweet on your tongue but then after it goes through your throat, it feels very strong and it sort of "burns" your throat. And it'll taste a lot more bitter.

And it makes you look red! Like you just blushed or something! LOL.

Oh yeah, well after that, it was exhchange-gift time..

Eck, an umbrella! Okay, an ESPRIT- (my favourite brand in the whole wide world) umbrella, maybe not so bad.

But still, an umbrella?? Like, wtf?

This is what I absolutely hate with the whole exchange-gift scheme. You get something that you might not appreciate or might not even want. What's worse is that, my parents never gave me or even my brother a Christmas present!

T^T

Well, three days have passed so I'm over it. I'm not trying to finish my holiday homework. Done with Maths and Geography, only left is english.

We're being forced to read something we don't want. Oh, the horrors~

Why can't we ever get books for Literature which we actually want to read? Okay, so bridge to Terabithia wasn't so bad. But the sec 2s last year got Anne Frank and next year's batch gets Global Tales?!

EW.

And guess what? My computer's dead again so that means no GE. Yeah, yeah, I'm hopelessly hopeless, I know. I'm back to using my dad's laptop now. It's now inside my bedroom, awfully close to my mirror. So, while I'm writing this, I'm deeply grieved by the fact that I've been putting on so much weight. Eck, it's probably because of the fact that ever since my maid left, I've been stuck eating fast food for lunch or dinner because my parents don't have time to cook or are both working late shifts..

My cheeks, stomach and thighs have ballooned up. Shit.

Eck, my arms probably look fat too.

And is it me or I'm growing a double chin?!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~!